Our Division provides primary care practitioners with a stronger collective voice in the integrated delivery of primary care and seeks to improve both patients' experiences and physicians' professional satisfaction. Incorporated in November 2010, we now have over 350 members!
It is our goal to provide a collaborative and innovative approach to patient care based on a strong and transparent relationship between our Division, Kwikwetlem First Nations, the GPSC, Fraser Health Authority and the Ministry of Health. We have made a strong start in identifying health care needs in the local community and are hard at work developing solutions to meet those needs.
Fraser Northwest Division Vision & Mission
Fraser Northwest Division of Family Practice strives to be a leader in supporting a healthy and sustainable community of:
- Doctors committed to continuity of care
- Patients participating in managing their health
- Primary care which is accessible and relationship based
Fraser Northwest Division of Family Practice is committed to building a positive primary care experience through:
- Being the nucleus for primary care improvement in our region
- Building capacity in our physician community
- Establishing a network of collaboration between family physicians and other health care partners and community stakeholders
- Encouraging grassroots physician engagement, dialogue, and contribution by providing a voice for family physicians and their experience
- We prioritize key projects in accordance with our vision and mission and only after consultation with our members
- We appreciate the strengths and diversity of all our members
- We approach the work of the division in the spirit of collaboration, transparency, authenticity, integrity, and accountability
- We are fiscally prudent