On this page:
Video messages from the family doctors in New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Anmore & Belcarra
Express gratitude or give a message of hope to healthcare workers
Photos of doctors, nurses, and healthcare workers in the community working at the Assessment Clinic on the frontlines of the pandemic
Resources for the public - reputable sources of COVID-19 information
If you have a message of gratitude for healthcare workers we would love to share it with them (and share it on this website!). You can upload photos and videos and write messages here:
You have heard the directive from our Provincial Health Officer, Dr Bonnie Henry, to self-isolate and practice physical distancing.
Physical Distancing means:
Stay home unless absolutely necessary.
No dinner parties.
No shopping, except immediate needs once or twice a week.
No sports, not even outside.
Keep 6 feet (or 2 metres) away from everyone at all times. That’s about the width of a car or the length of two arms stretched out.
Call your loved ones and tell them to do the same.
The time to act is now. Our province is in a state of emergency. What we do today will impact the health of British Columbians in the weeks to come.
We can do this, but we can’t wait one more hour or one more day. Let’s save lives, together.
The Pathways website is updated with local resources for the community to assist during this time of crisis.
- Resources for homebound elderly patients
- Self Isolation Do's and Don'ts (BCCDC)
- Managing Anxiety and Stress in Families with Children and Youth During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Anxiety Self-Help Tips – FACE COVID (Russ Harris)
- Information for Patients with Chronic Health Conditions (BCCDC)
- Parenting Tips (UNICEF, WHO)
- Hand Hygiene (BCCDC)
- Testing and Self Isolation
- Symptom Monitoring Form for Patients (BCCDC)
- COVID-19 - Patient Information (BCCDC)