COVID-19 and Influenza-Like Illness Assessment Clinic
Family physicians in Tri-Cities and New Westminster have worked to set up an assessment clinic in our community. You will find all the information related to the clinic on this webpage. If the physician who completes your virtual assessment sees fit, you may be instructed to visit the clinic. More details will be provided by the referring physician.
If you suspect you may need to see a doctor for COVID-19 concerns, we have created a screening tool to help with the assessment process. You'll be presented with a list of questions to determine whether you should proceed for further evaluation.
Click here to complete the quick questionnaire. At the end, you will be directed towards the appropriate healthcare service.
If the questionnaire prompts you to return to our website to book a virtual appointment, please see the instructions below.
To use the virtual appointment service:
- If your family doctor has a virtual appointment option you can book an appointment with them: click here to view a list of local family doctors offering virtual visits
If your doctor does not offer virtual appointments, proceed to book an appointment with another family doctor in the community by following the steps below:
- Complete the consent form below
- Once the consent form has been received we will email you to schedule your virtual appointment
- Ten minutes before your scheduled appointment, join the virtual waiting room by clicking the link in the email.
Patients Please Note:
Currently, our physicians are also able to see patients virtually for the following:
- Prescription refills
- Anyone who doesn't have a doctor and would normally be going to a walk-in clinic or the emergency
- If your regular doctor's office is closed
Step 1: Consent Form
* Make sure to press the "submit" button once complete
Step 2: Schedule a Virtual Appointment
Once the consent form has been received we will email you to schedule your virtual appointment
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL if you do not see an email from us within 1-hour. (Note: our working hours are 9am-8pm, if you complete the form after-hours you will receive an email the next day).
Step 3: Start Your Appointment
When it is time for your appointment, click the link in the email from our clinic.
We recommend joining the virtual waiting room a few minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Virtual appointment hours this week:
March 23-27: 9am-8pm
* Note if you join the virtual waiting room within 30 minutes of clinic closing you may not be seen that day, and may be required to have a virtual appointment the next day.
Instructions for using the Virtual Appointment service: