Self Assessment Tools:
|Government of British Columbia|
Fraser Health has compiled a list of known possible COVID-19 exposure locations. If you were in attendance at any of these locations during these times, public health recommends you self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19.
Click here to view the list of locations
Fraser Health COVID-19 Test Collection/Assessment Booking
- Click here to book an appointment at one of the testing locations in: Abbotsford, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Agassiz, Hope, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Mission, Surrey, White Rock, and South Surrey.
- Click here to view the locations and operating hours of each of these testing centres
New Westminster Outreach clinic COVID-19 Testing
The outreach clinic provides services of:
- Testing for COVID-19, HIV, and HCV
- Substance use treatment (opioid agonist treatment)
- Primary care from a family physician, including basic wound care and onsite lab
Hours: 12pm-4pm every day
Location: Purpose Society, 40 Begbie St, New Westminster
How to access: Drop in, or call 604-526-2522 to book an appointment
Click here for more information