Kootenay Lake Medical
Join our team of experienced and supportive doctors, receptionists (MOAs), CDM nurse, and management working together to provide flexible working patterns and an enjoyable work culture. Our well-established family practice strives to offer a prompt and efficient same-day appointment service for patients and good quality continuity of care to our attached family practice patients.
We are looking for physicians with lots of energy who enjoy working in a busy and friendly environment. You will work with an efficient and personable team, in a good-spirited work environment.
- Open access (walk in) or family practice, or combination
- Build your own hours around our flexible seven-day-a-week shift schedule
- Clinic is located in the only indoor mall in eclectic, culturally rich, historic Nelson
- Billing Optimization is in place, with all billings done onsite by the clinic owner
- We are on very well-supported Telus Health Wolf Electronic Medical Records. Excellent onsite training on all aspects of the system
- Large Volume of 3rd Party and Out of Country Patient Billings
Fee for Service: Gross billings $300,000 (Full time)
Overhead: 40% of billings
- Recruitment incentive, $15,000
- Retention fee premium, 11.62%
- Retention flat fee, $9,914.40
- Relocation funding $15,000
- Rural Continuing Medical Education: $440 - 2 years or less, $2,640 3-4 years and $4,840 - 4+ years
- Retention incentives - must live and work in RSA community for 9 months of the year and bill $65,000 or greater in MSP billings for the previous calendar year
- Incentives and benefits are as per current Ministry of Health and Interior Health policies and are subject to change
* Rates as at: 09/01/16
NOTE: Candidates with a BC or Canada student loan may be eligible for BC or Canada loan forgiveness programs.