MOA July 29th ZOOM Meeting Invitation - MedAccess Virtual Care and the Health Myself Portal
MOAs are invited to attend a ZOOM session organized by PSP. They will learn about MedAccess Virtual Care and the Health Myself Portal from Cathie and Riana, BX Medical in Vernon who will walk through the implementation of Health Myself and the system workflow at their clinic.
For the virtual care component, they will also demonstrate the tools available in Health Myself. Crista and Chris will be available to work with each individual clinic as follow up if needed.
Workflow and implementation will be transferable to EMR platforms other than MedAccess.
Date: July 29, 2020
Time: 12:00 – 13:00
SNO will pay attendees $25.00 upon completion and submission of the evaluation form: https://forms.gle/dAtqLxihSZiAJERw6
Health Myself Portal:
- Schedules: Appointment types
- Managing Templates
- Posting Templates
- Ways to import patients into the portal and send invitations.
- How to handle e-booking requests and cancellations.
- How to manually import available appointments to the schedule.
- How to respond to secure messages and attach documents.
- How to download information received via the portal to the patient's file.
- How reminders work in the portal.
- How to use video conferencing.
- How to create a broadcast.
- Receiving patient profile updates.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 820 1731 4258
September 1, 2020 - SNO 2019-2020 AGM
The SNO Board made the decision to move ahead with the business portion of the AGM and we will arrange for Dr. Jonathon Fowles to join us at a later date.
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Login information will be sent at a later date.
September 8, 2020 - Opioid Use Disorder Webinar
September 10, 2020 - Alcohol Use Disorder Webinar
Please join Dr. Christy Sutherland (GP) and Zak Matieschyn (NP) for a review of the BCCSU OUD and AUD prescribing guidelines.
- Opioid Use Disorder - September 8, 2020 - 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Alcohol Use Disorder - September 10, 2020 - 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
September 29, 2020 - Evening with Orthopedic Surgeons
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Time: 5:00 pm. (1 hour sessional time will be paid to SNO members)
Via Zoom (details to follow)
- Introduction of the new orthopedic surgeons and review of what each of us do.
- Introduction to central intake for orthopedic referrals.
- Review of the standardization of msk imaging project and request for feedback.
Long Term Care - Save the Dates
November 5 - Join us for an "Elder Care Refresher Course" with Dr. Marla Gordon (VCH Medical Director Long-Term Care and Community Geriatrics).
November 26 - Long Term Care Discussion: Serious Illness PQI initiative
More info and agendas to follow.