PCN Physician Forum Meetings: Information, Materials, Summaries
SOUTH ISLAND PCN PHYSICIAN FORUM MEETINGS
All members of the South Island Division of Family Practice are invited to join us at the newly named South Island PCN Physician Forum. The purpose of this meeting is for members to provide their input regarding the South Island Primary Care Networks. Topics to be discussed include engagement, change management and physician compensation. This group will meet on a bi-monthly basis for 2 hours with both in-person and teleconference attendance options.
Sessionals will be provided for the regularly scheduled 2 hours ONLY for those division members who have RSVP'd their attendance in advance of each meeting. This applies whether attending in person or via teleconference.
When: Monday, March 16th, 2020 *CANCELLED*
Our upcoming March 16 evening event is cancelled, and we wanted to share this information with you to ensure it frees up your evening.
There are several reasons for the meeting cancellation:
- While we are hopeful that the Funds Transfer Agreement will be processed soon, it will likely be closer to the end of the month and with it, we’ll have more detailed information to share after that time;
- Many of the items that we want to share at the event can be shared in an email or newsletter;
- 1 less group event during a time when COVID 19 is a significant issue; and,
- It’s Spring Break and several attendees have competing priorities.
Thanks in advance for understanding.
Next meeting date TBC.
Where: Vancouver Island Technology Park (4464 Markham St.) - BLD 200 - Collaboration Centre Conference Room
RSVP: not open for RSVPs - March 16th meeting CANCELLED
Catering will be arranged for those attending in person – if you have any dietary considerations (or mobility), please include these in your RSVP.
- not yet available
Teleconference information is as follows:
ROOM #: 941-101-606
January 20th, 2020
October 28th, 2019
September 23rd, 2019
- Minutes - September 23, 2019
- Agenda - September 23rd, 2019
- MoH Discussion Topics
- Terms of Reference (TOR) draft
- Cover Letter
- Saanich Peninsula LOI
- Western Communities LOI
August 26th, 2019