The White Rock-South Surrey Division of Family Practice provides many member benefits including:
- Recruiting locums
- Recruiting new full-service family doctors
- An opportunity to influence the delivery of health care in our community
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with colleagues
- A voice representing family doctors’ needs and priorities
- An avenue to attach unattached patients
- Continuing medical education programs
- Supporting physician wellness in partnership with the local Physician Advocating Wellness (PAW) group
- A free UpToDate subscription
- Access to Pathways, a database of specialists and doctor resources.
All family doctors in our community are invited to participate in planning and programs for the White Rock-South Surrey Division of Family Practice.
To see the current bylaws, click here.
Become a Member
APPLY ONLINE »