Please click the links below to access useful information for Kootenay Boundary patients:
- KB Clinics and Hospitals
- KB FETCH: A directory of community resources around the region
- Patient Resources
- Right Care, Right Place Campaign
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Links & Information for Patients:
BC's provincial health officer has declared COVID-19 a public health emergency.
We care about our patients and our communities. The most important thing you can do is stay home to prevent possible spread of COVID-19.
If you must go out into the community, keep a physical distance of about 2-metres between yourself and others. Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face, eyes, nose or mouth.
Trusted Sources for COVID-19 information & updates:
Resources for patients:
- For general COVID-19 questions, call 1-888-COVID-19 or text 604-030-0300
- If you have COVID-19, or think you might have it, follow these instructions on preventing spread and getting medical care: BCCDC: If you are sick
- If you are unsure about your symptoms, use the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact HealthLinkBC (8-1-1) at any time.